平遥文庙位于山西省平遥古城东南隅，处在“六秀荐元之地”，坐北向南，总面积35811平方米，庙区占地8649.6平方米，保存建筑面积M72.3平 方米。庙宇规模宏阔，由并立的三个建筑群组合而成。中央为文庙，左为东学，右为西学。文庙前为棂星门，左右竖下马碑，东西为“广大”、“高明”二门。棂星 门前建照壁，两旁俱有围墙，照壁之南有“云路天衢”坊。云路两旁各有水井1眼，合称“外泮池”。棂星门外之左右，分别有“德配天地”、“道贯古今”坊。棂 星门内有大成门5间，更衣厅在门左，斋宿所在门右，名宦祠3间在东，乡贤祠3间在西。院中为泮池，池上有拱桥。过大成门，北达大成殿月台。大成殿面阔5 间，殿前东西庑各9间，殿东西之腋门各3间。神厨在东庑之南以造祭品，神库在西庑之南以藏祭器。大成殿之后有明伦堂5间，堂东贤侯祠3间，堂西忠孝祠3 间。时习斋7间在东，日新斋7间在西，斋南各有门，分别通往东、西学，名“礼门”、“义路”。庙东有崇圣祠3间，崇圣祠前有节孝祠3间。庙西有省牲所7 间。1541年（明嘉靖二十年），在明伦堂后建成敬一亭。1570---1572年（隆庆四至六年），在敬一亭后修起尊经阁。文庙总体布局展现了中国元明 以后文庙建筑的特有规制。庙中存碑碣20余通（方），关于明、清两代的修缮经过，都历历可考。但所有碑碣（以及志书所载）均未言及文庙的始建年代，只确知 大成殿重建于1163年（金大定三年）。平遥文庙以国内已存文庙中罕见的早期建筑而享誉四海。
Pingyao Confucian Temple is located in the southeast corner of Pingyao Ancient City in Shanxi Province. It is located in the “Six Xiu Jianyuan Land”, sitting north to south, with a total area of 35,811 square meters. The temple area covers an area of 8649.6 square meters, and the building area is M72.3 square meters. The temple is large in size and is composed of three buildings that stand side by side. The central part is the Confucian Temple, the left is East Learning, and the right is Western Learning. In front of the Temple of Literature, there is a star-studded door, and the horse monument is left and right. The east and west are the two gates of "the vast" and "high". The front wall of the comet is built with walls, and there are walls on both sides. There is a "Cloud Road Tianzhu" square in the south of the wall. There are 1 well in each side of the Yunlu Road, collectively known as the “outer pool”. Around the door of the comet, there are "German World" and "Daoguan Ancient and Modern". There are 5 Dachengmen in the Xingmen Gate, the dressing room is at the left of the door, and the Zhaisu is located at the right. There are 3 names in the east and 3 villages in the west. In the courtyard is the Dianchi Lake, and there is an arch bridge on the pool. Too big to become a gate, North Dacheng Hall platform. The Dacheng Hall is 5 wide, 9 in front of the temple, and 3 in the temple. The god chef is a sacrifice in the south of the east, and the gods are in the south of the west. After the Dacheng Hall, there are 5 Minglun Halls, 3 Tangdong Xianhou Temples, and 3 Tangzhong Zhongxiao Temples. There are 7 Xishai in the east, and 7 in the Xinxinzhai in the west. There are gates in Zhainan, respectively. They lead to the east and west, and they are named "Limen" and "Yilu". There are 3 rooms in the east of the temple, and 3 in front of the Chongsheng Temple. There are 7 provincial animals in the temple west. In 1541 (the 20th year of Ming Jiajing), Jingyi Pavilion was built after Minglun Hall. From 1570 to 1572 (four to six years of Longqing), the Jingjing Pavilion was built after Jingyi Pavilion. The overall layout of the Confucian Temple shows the unique regulation of the Confucian Temple architecture after the Yuan and Ming Dynasties. There are more than 20 passes (squares) in the temple, and the repairs of the Ming and Qing dynasties are all testable. However, all the monuments (and the books contained in the book) did not mention the age of the founding of the Temple of Literature. It was only known that the Dacheng Hall was rebuilt in 1163 (Jin Dading for three years). The Pingyao Confucian Temple is renowned throughout the country for its rare early architecture.
平遥文庙的主入口是气势恢宏的棂星门。据《后汉书》记 载，棂星就是天田星，古人认为它是天上的文星，主管文人才士的选拔，寓意孔子乃文星下凡。古代皇帝祭天，先祭棂星。文庙设置棂星门，体现了孔子在中国历代 王朝中的崇高地位。棂星门为四柱三间，歇山式，木构牌楼，斗拱分别为九踩、十一踩、屋顶琉璃剪边，柱头施冲天云冠。造型精美，巍峨壮观。
The main entrance to the Pingyao Confucian Temple is the magnificent Star Gate. According to the "Han Han Shu", the comet is the Tiantian Star. The ancients believed that it was the star of the sky, and the selection of the competent talents of the scholars meant that Confucius was the star of the stars. The ancient emperor sacrificed the heavens and sacrificed the stars first. The Temple of Literature set up the Star Gate, reflecting the lofty position of Confucius in Chinese dynasties. The Xingxing Gate is a four-column and three-story, Xieshan-style, wooden-structured archway, and the arches are nine-step, eleven-tread, roof-glass edging, and the stigma is rushing to the sky. The shape is exquisite and spectacular.
Entering the Star Gate, it is the first entrance to the Temple of Literature. The Dianchi Lake in the courtyard is a symbolic building of the Temple of Literature. Dianchi fence slate is carved with various auspicious patterns. There are pianos, chess, books, paintings, and generations of heroes. The rhinoceros looks at the moon... The peaches are carved on the handrails, and there are many disciples and disciples.
名宦祠为古代供奉有突出贡献的官员之场所。乡贤祠为古代供奉对儒学和乡里做出重大贡献的乡绅之场所。现均依古制设置。而此 院的斋宿所、更衣厅、神厨、神库都为祭孔时分别供祭祀者更换衣服、斋戒、沐浴以及制作祭品、存放祭品、祭器之所。旧时每年二月和八月的上丁日（入月后所逢 第一个丁日）即为祭孔的日期，古称“丁祭”。在祭孔时，整个文庙扎制松坊、悬灯结彩，铺设地毯。大成殿前设丹墀的两个“庭燎”，这是一种红纸包装的秫秸 捆，供祭祀中点亮烘托气氛。大殿香案上按规制摆放五谷杂梁和祭器，案后祭凳上供有屠宰后不开膛不煺毛的整个猪、牛、羊，所谓“三牲”，“三牲”的头还要用 红木架支起，呈跪拜样，这为封建帝王的规格。据清光绪八年《平遥县志》记载：本县向有祭孔礼俗“崇儒重道，圣教覃敷，每当春秋上丁，祭豆告虔，盖其仪文备 至，典礼特隆”。旧时的祭孔仪式由当时的军政要员为主祭官。由社会各届知名人士陪祭，整个祭孔仪式大致有上香、奏乐、行礼、献表、读祭、献舞、读经等安 排。祭孔者须“必敬、必诚”，祭孔供品须“必丰、必洁”。祭孔时，庭燎熊熊燃烧、香烟缭绕、钟鼓齐鸣、号角齐嗪。
The name is a place for ancient officials to offer outstanding contributions. Xiangxian is a place where ancient times worshipped the homesickness that made great contributions to Confucianism and the countryside. Now set according to the ancient system. In this courtyard, the Zhaisu, the dressing room, the gods kitchen, and the gods are all used for the sacrifice of the rituals to replace the clothes, fasting, bathing, and making sacrifices, storing sacrifices, and offering sacrifices. In the old days of February and August each year, the first day of the week (the first day after the moon) is the date of the sacrifice, and the ancient name is "Ding Festival". At the time of the sacrifice, the entire Confucian Temple was built with pines, hanging lights and carpets. In front of Dacheng Hall, there are two “Ting Yu”s of Tanjung. This is a bundle of red straw wrapped in red paper, which is used to illuminate the atmosphere. On the hall of the hall, according to the regulations, the grain beams and rituals were placed according to the regulations. After the case, the entire pig, cow and sheep were not opened after slaughter. The so-called "three animals" and the heads of "three animals" were also used in the mahogany frame. Supported and presented, this is the specification of the feudal emperor. According to the Qing Dynasty's eight years of "Pingyao County", the county has a ritual of rituals and rituals. "Chongru is a heavy cult, and the sacred religion is used. Whenever the Spring and Autumn Festival is sung, the peas are warned, and the ceremonial ceremonies are prepared, and the ceremony is Tron." . In the old days, the ceremony of worshipping the ceremonies was dominated by the military and political officials at that time. Accompanied by famous people from all walks of life, the whole ceremony of worshipping the rituals is generally arranged in the incense, music, salute, table, reading, dance, and reading. Those who worship the sacred must "make respect, be sincere", and the offerings of the sacrifices must be "will be rich, and will be clean." When worshipping the hole, the court is burning, the cigarettes are lingering, the bells and drums are ringing, and the horn is zirconia.
Dachengmen is a building that connects the first and second hospitals, also known as the "Tuen Mun", which is an important configuration in the construction of the Temple of Literature. The width of the face is five miles, and the depth is four miles. The meaning of Dacheng is taken from Mencius's evaluation of Confucius's "Confucius's collection of Dacheng". The Tuen Mun was taken from the ancient ceremony of the ancient door, and it was the gate of etiquette in the Temple of Literature. It was solemn and solemn, solemn and generous.
主 殿大成殿建在一米高的台基上，西阔五间，进深八椽，单檐歇山顶，布瓦覆盖，琉璃脊饰。梁架结构为十架椽，用六柱。内柱之间，以复梁拼成的草袱承重，草袱以 上，用四椽伏，平梁叉手，儒柱，驼峰等层层支叠。草袱以下设天花板，中央置藻井。斗拱有柱头铺作和转角铺作，而补间铺作以大斜梁代之。殿之当心间的两缝 间，仅有中柱两根，采用了减柱手法。在东西次间的两缝位置上，各砌南北向隔墙，殿内北面，砌东西隔墙，与前者联为一体，形成倒凹字平面，殿前月台，青石围 栏环绕。
The second entrance to the hospital consists of the main hall of Dacheng Hall, which is composed of the East Temple, the West Gate, the East and West Gates, and the Monument Hall.
The main hall of the Dacheng Hall is built on a one-meter-high platform. It is five wide in the west and deep in the gossip. It is covered with a mountain top, covered with tiles and decorated with glazed ridges. The beam structure is ten frames and six columns. Between the inner columns, the grass rafts made of complex beams bear the weight, and the grass rafts are above, with four crouching, flat beam fork hands, Confucian columns, hump and other layers. The grass is below the ceiling and the algae is placed in the center. The bucket arch has a studded paving and corner paving, while the tween paving is replaced by a large oblique beam. Among the two slits in the heart of the temple, there are only two pillars in the center, and the method of reducing the column is adopted. In the two-slit position between the east and the west, each side of the building is partitioned from the north to the north, and the north side of the hall is built with the partition wall, which is integrated with the former to form an inverted concave plane, surrounded by the front platform and bluestone fence.
大成殿的平面布局、用柱方法、斗拱梁架 结构以及歇山出际的形式，檐下大斜架取代补间铺作的罕见特例，都具有早期木构建筑特征，属宋式建筑体系，深具宋代遗风。从大成殿脊博墨笔题记“维金大定三 年岁次癸未·月一日辛酉重建”可知，殿之重修时间在公元1163年，清代有过保养性维修。
Dacheng Hall's plane layout, column method, bucket arch structure and the form of Xieshan's exit, the rare special case of the squatting of the large oblique frame, has the characteristics of early wood structure, belonging to the Song-style architectural system. Deep in the Song Dynasty.
殿内主要奉祀“孔子”、“四配”、“十哲”，主 像为孔子，头戴十二琉球冠冕，身着十二章服，手执圭板，面部温和而严厉，神态威而猛，恭而安。从汉武帝开始，孔子受到历代帝王的尊崇，他被尊奉为“文宣 王”、“至圣文宣王”、“至圣先师”，从殿内悬挂的匾额“德齐帱载、圣协时中、圣集大成……”均为历代帝王为孔子御题，孔子地位之崇高足见一斑。
The main halls are enshrined in "Confucius", "Four Matches", and "Ten Zhe". The main image is Confucius, wearing a crown of twelve croquets, dressed in a twelve-segment uniform, and holding a hand on the board. The face is gentle and severe, and the face is powerful and fierce. Congratulations. Beginning with Emperor Wu of the Han Dynasty, Confucius was respected by the emperors of the past. He was honored as the "Wen Xuan Wang", "The Holy Prophet King", and "The Holy Master". The plaques hanging from the temple "De Qi In the middle and the holy set, Dacheng..." are the emperors of Confucius in the past, and the lofty status of Confucius is evident.
历 代统治者在尊孔祭孔的同时，对孔门弟子也加以尊崇，在不同的朝代分别请进了文庙，给以从祀和配享的待遇。即孔子像左右分别为“四配”，述圣孔伋、宗圣曾 参、复圣颜回、亚圣孟轲；东西供台上为“十哲”，分别为仲由、卜商、冉雍、冉耕、冉求、宰予、端木赐、闵损、言偃、颛孙师均为孔子的得意门生。此院的配殿 东庑、西庑供奉七十二贤人。值得一提的是，为一代宗师孔子立像古今皆有之，而再现其弟子彩塑群像在国内孔庙中亦为规模最大的一处。这些塑像的后墙上还绘有 孔子圣迹图，从颜母祷尼山开始，到孔子去世后弟子庐墓为止，把孔子一生主要活动以壁画形式，惟妙惟肖地展现在游客面前。
The rulers of the past generations also respected the Confucius disciples while respecting the Confucius. They invited them to the Confucian Temple in different dynasties, giving them a treatment of envy and entitlement. That is, the Confucius statues are respectively "four-matched", describing Shengkong, Zongsheng Zengshen, Fushengyanhui, and Yashengmeng; the things for the Taiwanese are "Ten Zhe", respectively, Zhongwei, Bu Shang, Yu , ploughing, pleading, slaughtering, Duanmu, derogatory, defamatory, and grandson are all protagonists of Confucius. The hall of this courtyard is dedicated to the 72 sages of Dongpu and Xitun. It is worth mentioning that for a generation of masters, Confucius statues are both ancient and modern, and the reproduction of his disciples is also the largest in the Confucius Temple in China. On the back wall of these statues, there are also maps of Confucius's sacred maps. From the beginning of the prayers of the mother, to the tomb of the disciples after the death of Confucius, the main activities of Confucius' life are in the form of murals, which are vividly displayed in front of the tourists.
Going through the door to the third entrance of the Dacheng Hall, I first saw the huge "Queen" on the back wall of the Dacheng Hall. Legend has it that if there is a high school champion in the middle, you can enter the Dacheng Hall from the middle of the Xingxingmen. You can open the "Qui" word door and go to Jingyi Pavilion to hold the ceremony of worship, which means "winning the battle in one fell swoop".
明 伦堂，明代即有之，清乾隆、道光时修缮，面阔五间，进深六椽，七檩硬山前后廊式。“明伦”取“存天时，明人伦”之间。明代时为儒学讲堂，清代时改为儒学教 室，现辟为孔子生平展室。为了让现代人更多地走近孔子、了解孔子、学习孔子，平遥文庙专门搜集了大量珍贵的史料和实物，全方位地介绍了孔子的一生和他在中 国历史乃至世界历史上的地位和影响。
Ming Lun Tang, which was in the Ming Dynasty, was repaired in the Qing Emperor Qianlong and Daoguang. It was five wide and six deep into the depths. "Ming Lun" takes "Between the time of the deposit, the Mingren". In the Ming Dynasty, it was a Confucian school lecture hall. In the Qing Dynasty, it was changed into a Confucianism teaching room. In order to let modern people get closer to Confucius, to understand Confucius, and to learn Confucius, Pingyao Confucian Temple has collected a large amount of precious historical materials and objects, and introduced the life of Confucius and his position and influence in Chinese history and even in the history of the world. .
When the East is in the temple, Xizhai is taken from the Analects of Confucius. In the old days, it was the place to study and study. It is now an exhibition hall of ancient education. The exhibition halls are well illustrated, and the world has advocated the great role played by education in the continuation and development of human civilization. At the same time, it focused on a large number of outstanding educators such as Confucius and Zhu Xi. Their life stories and their simple aphorisms give profound insights to future generations.
Xishendian Rixinzhai is taken from the book "Book of Rites", "New Day, New Day". In the old days, it was the place to study and study. Now it is "ancient art exhibition". The exhibition hall displays dozens of pen and ink papers and various kinds of stationery tools specially collected for tourists. It is intended to let people who are moving towards the information age and the Internet age understand the millennial sentiments of Chinese traditional literati and understand the unique charm of Chinese traditional culture. .
从 明伦堂穿过，来到中轴线第四进院。主体建筑敬一亭始建于明嘉靖二十年（公元1541年），1943年日寇驻兵时焚毁。此亭为2003年自晋南移建而成。 《淮南子·诠言训》曰：“一也者，万物之本也，无敌之道也。”“敬一亭”向为祭天之所。祭天也称躬天，是中国古代崇拜自然的一种宗教活动。上至皇帝下至庶 民无不虔诚此举。亭内设气势雄伟的祭天大鼎。
Passing through the Minglun Hall, I went to the fourth axis of the central axis. The main building Jingyi Pavilion was built in the 20th year of Ming Jiajing (AD 1541), and was burned in 1943 when the Japanese troops stationed in the army. This pavilion was built in 2003 from Jinnan. "Huainanzi · Interpretation of the training" 曰: "One is also the root of all things, the invincible way." "King Yi Ting" is the place to worship the heavens. Sacrifice Heaven is also called Haotian, a religious activity that worships nature in ancient China. From the Emperor to the Emperor, the people are all pious. There is an imposing sacrifice in the pavilion.
第五进院主体建筑尊经阁，明初建，后废，近年复修。尊经阁其功用既有藏书亦有振兴文运 之意，是文庙建筑中的固定配置，其两侧为清道光八年（公元1828年）创建的古陶书院，后改名超山书院。是清代官民联办学堂。该院60余间房舍，主从有 序，为四合院形制，历史上曾经主持过书院的12名讲席全为进士。最著名的为《瀛寰志略》的作者徐继畲，他在超山书院任山长达10年之久。培养的儒学生员为 平遥晋商发达提供了强大的智力支撑。超山书院现已辟为“中国科举展”，是中国现存规模最大的固定性科举史展。展览分为科举的由来和沿革、院试、乡试、会试 与殿试等几大部分，展厅中展出了大量极具文物价值的文献、史料和展品。其中有1300年科举史上仅存的一份状元卷，有古代科举考试作弊的各种夹带等。此 外，科举展还为游客生动再现了当时科考时场景，也就是考生的号房。当时的贡院按照千字文来编排的一排排低矮的号舍考棚。考生就是在这既矮又窄的号舍内点着 蜡烛、搜肠刮肚、苦思冥想，作八股文章。从而真实反映中国古代科举考试取士制度的产生、发展、消亡过程，展示了在这一制度下读书人考秀才、中举人、成进 士，乃至有幸摘取鼎甲桂冠的艰辛。
The fifth entrance to the main building, Zunjing Pavilion, was built in the early Ming Dynasty and was later abandoned. It was renovated in recent years. Zunjingge's function is both a collection of books and a revitalization of the cultural movement. It is a fixed arrangement in the building of the Confucian Temple. It is an ancient pottery academy founded on the two sides of Qing Daoguang (AD 1828) and later renamed Chaoshan Academy. It is the joint government school of the Qing Dynasty. There are more than 60 houses in the courtyard, which are mainly in order and in the shape of a quadrangle. The 12 seats that have hosted the college in history are all scholars. The most famous is Xu Jiyu, the author of "Zhi Zhiluo", who has been in the mountain for 10 years. The cultivated Confucian students have provided strong intellectual support for the development of Pingyao Shanxi merchants. The Chaoshan Academy has been established as the “China Science and Technology Exhibition” and is the largest fixed history exhibition in China. The exhibition is divided into the origins and evolution of the imperial examinations, the hospital trials, the township trials, the examinations and the palace examinations. The exhibition hall displays a large number of documents, historical materials and exhibits with great cultural value. Among them, there is only one champion in the history of the imperial examinations in 1300, and there are various entrainments such as cheating in the ancient imperial examinations. In addition, the Science and Technology Exhibition also vividly reproduces the scene of the scientific research at the time, which is the candidate's room. At that time, the Gongyuan was arranged in a row of low-grade sheds in accordance with the thousand-character text. Candidates in this short and narrow number of halls lit up with candles, search for the stomach, meditation, and make eight articles. This truly reflects the emergence, development, and demise of the ancient Chinese imperial examination system. It shows the hardships of scholars, scholars, and scholars under this system, and even the privilege of winning the crown.
The "Qing Dynasty Civil Service Series Costumes" in the Imperial Examinations Room, from a unique perspective, attached to the original exhibits, reflecting the political, economic, cultural and ethical ethics of the time, allowing people to create history in the face of these centuries-old costumes. Endless thoughts.
The East School District of Pingyao Confucian Temple includes Dongxue Palace, Chongsheng Temple and Jiexiao Temple.
Dongxue Palace is an ancient official school, commonly known as temple or Confucianism. It is also the master of the county's chief executive education, and later became an international photography museum. It is the only professional international photography museum in China.
Chongsheng, formerly known as Qisheng, was the father of Confucius. In the first year of Emperor Yongzheng (AD 1723), the ancestors of the five generations of Confucius were enshrined in the title of Wang Jue, and they were admitted to the ancestors. In addition to the five ancestors of the Confucius, the ancestors of Confucius and the ancestors of Confucius.
The filial piety of the festival, the old ancestral temple of the martyrdom. Dedicated to the filial piety women recommended by the nostalgic name of the country, after a strict review, they were able to enter. Both the Spring and Autumn Festivals are observing the established rituals, and it is obvious that the society at the time praised the women and women, and it is no less than a hero.
The Western Learning Palace of the Confucian Temple is the trick of Confucianism and is the combination of official and academic. In the late Qing Dynasty, it was renamed the school. After the opening of the Shanxi Pingyao Exhibition Hall. It mainly displays paintings and calligraphy works by famous masters of calligraphy and painting.
文 庙南至魁星楼、文昌阁，北至尊经阁、九龙壁，组成了庞大的中国保存最完整的文系建筑群。其总体布局由三组建筑群组合而成，中央为文庙，左为东学、右为西 学，前后纵深五进院落。中轴线上由北往南与城墙连为一个整体是平遥文庙建筑群的独有特色。庙区中的主要古建筑有城墙上的文昌阁、魁星楼、石牌坊、城墙下的 文昌庙，登攀城墙的云路、云路坊、状元桥、影壁、棂星门、泮池、大成门、大成殿、明伦堂、敬一亭、尊经阁、东西庑、日新斋、时习斋、腋门、厢房、神厨、神 库等建筑物古朴典雅，各类石刻、木雕莫不精工细作，具有很高的艺术和历史价值。
平遥文庙中轴线独特的建筑艺术风格，涵厚的文化底蕴，庙区左右“东学”、“西学”之设，明伦堂后“超山学院”在平遥教育史上的一段辉煌，每年“春秋上丁” 的祭孔仪式，重修于金代的大成殿和另具一格的敬一亭、尊经阁和祭天大鼎以及重修于明清时代的其它建筑物，共同构成了文庙的完整格局，堪称汉民族先民们崇文 尚礼的历史见证，更是中国传统文化博大精深的文化史迹。
Wenmiao South to Kuixing Building, Wenchang Pavilion, North to Zunjing Pavilion, and Nine Dragon Wall form a huge collection of the most complete cultural buildings in China. The overall layout is composed of three groups of buildings. The center is the Temple of Literature, the left is Dongxue, the right is Western, and the front and back are five courtyards. The central axis from the north to the south and the city wall as a whole is a unique feature of the Pingyao Confucian Temple complex. The main ancient buildings in the temple area include Wenchang Pavilion, Kuixing Building, Stone Archway, Wenchang Temple under the city wall, Yunlu Road, Yunlufang, Zhuangyuan Bridge, Shadow Wall, Qixingmen, Dianchi and Dachengmen. Dacheng Hall, Minglun Hall, Jingyi Pavilion, Zunjing Pavilion, Dongxiu, Rixinzhai, Shizhai, Tuen Mun, Fangfang, Shencai, Shenku and other buildings are simple and elegant. All kinds of stone carvings and wood carvings are not elaborate. With high artistic and historical value.
The unique architectural style of the central axis of Pingyao Confucian Temple has a rich cultural heritage. The "East Learning" and "Western Learning" of the temple area and the "Super Mountain College" after Mingluntang are in the history of Pingyao Education. The ceremonial ritual of Shang Ding, rebuilt in the Dacheng Hall of the Jin Dynasty and the other ones, the Jingyi Pavilion, the Zunjing Pavilion and the Tianding Ding, and other buildings rebuilt in the Ming and Qing Dynasties, constitute the complete pattern of the Confucian Temple. It is a historical testimony of the ancestors of the Han nationality, and it is a profound cultural heritage of Chinese traditional culture.