平遥文庙学宫 2019-10-28 10:53:24 作者:SystemMaster 来源:
After Jingyi Pavilion is a towering Zunjing Pavilion, which is the second floor of the second floor. In the 4th year of Minglongqing (1570), Cui Yuji, a magistrate of the county (Beijing was promoted, and later promoted to the government) was established. In the sixth year of Longqing (1572), the county magistrate Meng Yimai (East Ajinshi, later Nanxun governor) took over as the magistrate and continued to repair. . The front and rear sides of Jingyi Pavilion are Chaoshan Academy, which has been turned into the Chinese Imperial Examination Museum.
After coming out of Dacheng Hall, we saw a monument hall on each side. Most of the monuments stored in the monument hall are merits and monuments. It is the record of the ancients donating money to the restoration of the Temple of Literature. Many of them are the names of many people in Pingyao's major trade names, and the name of many people is densely engraved. At least one or two silvers are donated, but one or two silvers at that time, regardless of the quality, can buy an acre of good land. It is also a considerable number to put it today. Why did Pingyao people always pay attention to the renovation of the Temple of Literature? Because Jin Merchants is a Confucian merchant, Confucianism is a respectable name for those who have knowledge and knowledge. Therefore, in daily life, people who have abandoned the Confucian business can appear. This cloud said Dong Shu and others who were engraved on this monument. Dong Shu is the grandfather of Dong Peiliang, the former vice chairman of the CPPCC in our county. They are the books they read at the Temple of Literature. At that time, it was already possible to go to Beijing to test the scholars, but in order to inherit the ancestral industry and abandon the Confucian business, it was a very glorious thing at that time, because at the time the family of the Shanxi merchants went to do business, three or four The children of the stream went to the imperial examination.